Why you can't trust 90% of fake diploma website reviews

These days it isn't uncommon to find a lot of fake reviews on products and services, posted everywhere online. The reason is often because a lot of stores and shops offer their customers money to submit feedback. Because of this, many people - in some cases people who never purchased their products - will write about their experiences for others. Other businesses which can be a bit more competitive and intense, will see competition post negative reviews as a way to scare people from one product or service to another. Believe me, there is no exceptions with fake diplomas!

Because feedback is so powerful and most customers believe everything they read, it isn't surprising to see how far out of hand all of this has gotten. Even though many sites that allow customers to leave feedback have gone to great lengths to filter out bogus feedback and reviews, a large number of reviews still do get through the filters and unfairly represent some business and services.

Why do you care so much about the dishonesty in reviews?

When I first began the process of starting up this review site, I looked into many suppliers of fake diplomas. Most of what I read was all over the place and included everything from customers being arrested (which seemed so over the top) to the diploma being a 100% replicated match with no differences between it and an actual one (which was a bit of nonsense). Not knowing where the line because honest and bs came and left, I always had my doubts on what I was reading.

This really argument here isn't an argument against fake diploma website reviews but an argument against websites that allow anybody to post anything negative reviews about anybody else without a single bit of proof! And when I mean proof, I mean proof that you made a purchase, bought something, etc.

sending money order to pay for a fake diploma
Making a payment for my diploma! Actually buying products I reviewed!


If you're going to say company A took your money, let me see proof that you bought from company A. That sort of proof is never on any review site like Better Business or Site Jabber or RipOffReport.com. Plus most of these kinds of open platform review sites are caught all the time blackmailing companies by posting dishonest reviews and then charging the company to remove them. In the end, you realize that it was a setup to provide business to the review site and never about protecting the customer and keeping honest tabs on the company A.



What do you mean by your reviews are "real"?

In wanting to end all of the lies and deception about fake diplomas online, I went out and actually purchased real diplomas from sites like NextDayDiplomas.com and DiplomaCompany.com, and kept detailed records of my purchase, took photos of the fake diploma, scans of my receipts and shipping confirmations and so on. At the end of the day, I sliced through the bs and gave people want they wanted, a real fake diploma website review blog.
I hope that Ed takes notice some day and does things the right way!

Translate